Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Countdown: 155 days

So there is a possibility that the trip might get longer...

My husband actually mentioned to me that his colleague (who will be down there the same time as us) had taken advantage of the buy 4/get 3 deal. He then said to me, "We're booked 2 nights at AKL... if we pay for 2 more nights we can get this deal." Which would put us at about 12 nights at Disney!

Well, of course, it's not that simple. The 4/3 deal includes tickets and staying at a moderate for the deal would cost about $1200, as opposed to the $600 we're paying for 2 nights at AKL (or maybe 3 nts at POFQ for $400). We both agreed that we would rather save the money and use it for something else.

BUT.... I did have the thought that we might be able to extend the contest package from 5 nights to 7 nights through the package! So that brings us up to where I am right now. My dedicated and hardworking travel agent Annette is trying to find us dates for the trip. Hopefully will know something soon. If we get the 7 nights at WL, we'll also add 2-3 more nights at either AKL or POFQ.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: